Friday, October 1, 2010

The Mamila Deli - Jerusalem


One night, I went into Jerusalem with the family and my wife's cousins.  I was really stunned by the renewal going on throughout the Ben Yehudah Street/Kikar Tzion area of downtown.  There is so much that has changed over the past 10 years!

So, the cousins took us to the Mamila Deli, where the boyfriend of the cousin's sister-in-law works.  All I could say was...wow...this food was fantastic.  I devoured it in seconds.  I ordered a Mamila Sandwich with all of those delicious Israeli toppings you can think of.  I left there bloated and happy.  There's nothing like it here in Virginia...so all I have to savor is the memory of a delicious night out in the city of Jerusalem.  Great choice, Maoz!

Wipe your punum, chaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment